Saturday, May 6, 2017

2017 - Day 126/239 - Saturday...

I did get my prepping done for a class that I am teaching later next week, so that is a good thing. I have guided the class before, but there have been some additions to the text and I wanted to make sure that I knew what I was doing before I got in front of a bunch of colleagues and looked even less intelligent that I really am. Generally speaking, I do not need any help looking stupid, that is one of the gifts I was born with. I also got the grass cut in the girls yard, made a small repair to the chicken coop and collected five eggs. The girl chickens are having starts and stops in the egg laying department this year, but at least they are producing enough that we don't have to buy eggs. We have about five dozen eggs right now, and that is plenty for us and a few to give away to neighbors. There were also a couple naps worked into my busy schedule today, and Jody and I did manage to get into Georgetown for lunch. I think tomorrow I will get a few little office things out of the way, and then see about another nap. Deeds, Actions, Changes, EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment