Tuesday, May 16, 2017

2017 - Day 136/229 - Tuesday...

So...this is what it looks like when a gaggle of REALTORS® get together to advocate for property owner rights and REALTOR® issues. This is a photo from one of the meetings I attended this afternoon, the NAR 360 meeting. Pretty much an overview of issues we will be speaking with our elected officials during our Hill Visits tomorrow and Thursday. I am not sure how many of our colleagues are here, but we will be meeting and speaking with our elected officials to make sure they know the issues that we support for property owners and our colleagues. I attended several meetings today, and these meetings are always a chance to see my colleagues from across the country. The end of the day included a nice dinner aboard a boat that cruised up and down a waterway (no, I don't know which one) while we watched the sun set. My day starts tomorrow at 7AM. Time for me to go to sleep. Deed, Actions, Changes, MASSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment