Friday, May 26, 2017

2017 - Day 146/219 - Friday...

If I were a conspiracy theorist (or someone of particular bent), I might be paranoid by the rather obvious observations being made of me and Jody when we sit out in the yard in the evenings. This (we think) is a pretty young squirrel and he does not seem to be put off by our presence. He/she will zoom around in the tree limbs above our heads, not caring about much of anything, and we are not sure if the girl dogs even know is up there. Granted, the girl dogs will bark are raise hell about absolutely nothing, but they have not figured out that they should bark at the squirrel. Yes ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, children of all ages. It is Friday. I wish I could remember when the weekends became such a big deal to me. I wish I could point out a date or event that made the weekends what I work all week for. But I can't. I just enjoy them, the ability to sleep in a little bit longer, the chance to take a couple naps, and make a few accomplishments around the house. But, today is Friday, tomorrow and the next day and then there is Monday which in this case is not that bad since it is a Holiday, but then it will be Tuesday. Ugh. Tuesday. The day after a Holiday Monday. I am not sure I will be able to face it. But for now, it is the beginning of a three day weekend, and that is a happy thought. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SQUIRREL (NO MOOSE), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment