Saturday, May 13, 2017

2017 - Day 133/232 - Saturday...

It was a pretty good day out on the edge of nowhere. I got a lot of little things done, nothing that is really worthy of noting, but things that needed doing. So now they are done. When I went out to put some fertilizer on the roses this morning, there were four red morning glories just as proud as they could be, climbing up through one of the grasses in front of the house. I kind of gave up on the glories last year, although they are one of my favorites. I think it is just too hot and too dry out here for them to flourish. But, the volunteers are very welcome, and I hope to see more of them. I also did a little of this and not too much of that, but all in all it was a really good day. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLORIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment