Wednesday, May 10, 2017

2017 - Day 130/235 - Wednesday...

I absolutely, positively hate it when I outsmart myself, but at least it doesn't happen very often. I got out of the bed extra early this morning because I intended to leave extra early to get into Austin extra early. Parts of the plan worked, and parts of the plan did not work. I got up extra early (as reported above) and did indeed leave the house extra early, but I did not make it into the city extra early. It was wreck city on the way in, and then this evening it was wreck city traveling home. This morning I left at 6:22 a.m. and I made it to the board after 8 a.m. I was scheduled to guide a class of my colleagues and the class was from 8:30 until 5. I made it, but not without a certain amount of anxiety, name calling and lane changing. It was crazy. Then, on the way home, there was a wreck in Georgetown and there are hardly ever wrecks in Georgetown. But I digress. The class was great, I learned some things, and I think (okay they all said they did) the colleagues that were taking the class said they all learned some valuable stuff. SAD NOTE: There were about 25 folks in the class, and I was the only person in the room that still has a 'land line'. I was also accused of having a fax, and and AOL e-mail address. They were half right! Guess... Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECK CITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment