Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2017 - Day 143/222 - Tuesday...

This was a pretty calm day, and I got some things done, but by the time I was finished with my 2 o'clock meeting, I was exhausted. Not sure why, but it liked to have killed (kilt?) me. I made it home just as it started sprinkling rain. We avoided the worst of it, but the counties and towns east of us got hit pretty hard with some good wind gusts. We have been lucky, and so far the storm shelter has only been used for storing bottled water and dead snakes. What else do you do with a big concrete hole in the ground? The clouds were interesting though, and I liked that part. It just occurred to me that Monday is Memorial Day. Sweet! I can always use an extra day to take a nap. I do have a couple things planned. I am going to demo the existing cages area outside the chicken coop, and replace it with a 5' x 10' x 6' dog kennel. Since I am only using three sides of it, I am hoping I can use the other side for a top. I have it all worked out in my head, and we will see if it all works out the way I am planning it. Deeds, Actions, Changes, STORMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment