Thursday, May 25, 2017

2017 - Day 145/220 - Thursday...

I am very sad to report that, today was almost as bad as yesterday as far as commuting is concerned. BUT, it was on the way IN, not on the way OUT. I am having another of my bouts with 'Austin is becoming too inconvenient'. It was wreck city on the way in, but not that terrible on the way home. One nice thing is that MoPac (stands for Missouri Pacific because the rail road tracks go down the middle of it) is not as bad as usual where I get on at Cesar Chavez. That has saved me about 20 minutes two days in a row going off to appointments. This is a photo of the Interstate from my rear view mirror this morning, and if that is what was behind me, you can use your imagination to conjure up what was in front of me. TWICE! I am really looking forward to the long weekend coming up. I have a list of chores to get accomplished, but it will be a great weekend. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment