Monday, May 8, 2017

2017 - Day 128/237 - Monday...

I think it is kind of creepy when my Monday was better than the most recent Saturday or Sunday. I think it is because I actually got a few things accomplished in the office and got a sense of satisfaction from that. Not that I did not make any accomplishments over the weekend, I did. But today I had a really nice day, and that is always a good thing. And, I think this is going to be a really good week, too. I guided a quick class today at the Board, and that was fun. And a package arrived for me today, and that is always fun too. Retail Therapy. I am a big believer in that. If you have a bad day, go shopping. Works for me. If you need a hand with anything, just let me know! I have plenty, and glad to help! It is a beautiful day here in central Texas, it has been cloudy all day, but that worked to keep the temperatures down and with lower temperatures, the humidity is not that big of a problem. Cloudy for the next couple days (at least) and maybe a little bit of rain on Wednesday. We will all keep our fingers crossed! Deeds, Actions, Changes, THERAPY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment