Sunday, May 21, 2017

2017 - Day 141/224 - Sunday...

The landscape renovation project continues, and there has been good progress. Cannas, Iris, Garlic, Lilies; the list goes on and on. Transplanting will begin in June and go through July. Literally tons of cactus have been removed, exposing lots of little treasures from the previous owners. This property had been an Iris Farm, and I found one of the old 'care instruction' cards from that business this evening while I was surveying the work. Interesting stuff. The purpose is to have all the flora closer to the house, so it can all be better appreciated. There will be THOUSANDS of Iris bulbs transplanted, populating the new beds and filling in the existing beds. It will be great to see it all completed. As for me, I did little of anything of consequence today, with the exception of starting the truck. Jody and I took a ride around the neighborhood, surveying all that situation. And naps. I took a couple naps which I welcomed while slouching in the big blue chair. Tomorrow I will be back in the office, and I am looking forward to that. Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRANSPLANTING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment