Sunday, September 8, 2013

2013 - Da y 251/114 - Sunday...

I actually slept in a little while this morning, my first session was not until 10AM, so that was kind of a treat!  The day started off with a really good Property Management presentation, and then a luncheon for the Women’s Council of REALTORS®.  Another Property Management forum (with a JP as the guest speaker) and then a Governmental Affairs Forum.

All good stuff, but there was a break before dinner, and I did not want to get anything to eat, so I headed down to the Lobby Bar to see what was up.  Not a lot…BUT there were several folks that I know down there waiting to go to dinner; Cheryl, Ruby, Amy, Emily and Jason.  I hung out with them for about twenty minutes, and then it was up to the Installation.
Dan Hatfield is the incoming TAR Chair, and he is a really nice guy.  It was a really nice event, and everyone had a nice time.  Beef, no chicken.
Deeds, Actions, Changes, FULL DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment