Monday, September 9, 2013

2013 - Day 252/113 - Monday...

Okay, in about 15 more hours and two more meetings I will be headed back home, and I am ready.  Four FULL days of meetings and networking is enough for now.

My day started at 7 AM with a Leadership Breakfast, then a Region 8 Caucus and then a Region 15 Caucus.  After that the trade show, and then some down time so I could go to my room and get a little bit of remote work accomplished.

The very MOST extravagant indulgence (in my opinion) that I participate in is having my shoes shined.  I am not a fan of shining my shoes, but I do indeed appreciate having my shoes shined.  I had the shoes I was wearing shined and then I went back to my room, changed my clothes, changed my shoes and went back and got them shined.  That is my big deal for indulgence at this conference.

I enjoyed a very nice dinner this evening with Cathy, Barb and Jason.  Thanks Cathy. 

I have not been outside of this Hotel since Friday, and I think that is interesting.

Tomorrow starts at 8 AM, then a 9:45 Board of Directors meeting and then I am out of here.  Checkout is at 11, but I think that means I will need to be packed and take my bags downstairs before I go to my 8 o'clock meeting.

Horrible.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EXTRAVAGANCES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment