Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013 - Day 246/119 - Tuesday...

I am just about 24 hours into my 'kinder gentler Bill Evans' mode, and I have done pretty well if you discount the conversation I had with a WalMart cell phone customer service (oxymoron) person that lives in the Pacific Time Zone (somewhere).  Discount/WalMart.  Get it?  Anyway, I was on hold for 35 minutes before I could speak with someone that ended up telling me I had paid through the 18th of this month, but I should have cancelled before the 29th of last month, so I have to pay another month.  You can do (almost) everything on-line (so I heard for approximately 33 minutes of my hold time) EXCEPT cancel the service.  No, they expected me to give up in desperation and forget to cancel the service, but I was too smart for them.  BUT, not smart enough to NOT have to pay for an additional months worth of nothing.

Anyway, this 'kinder/gentler' thing has its' moments, I just fear I will have more moments that it has, and we will all go down in balls of flame.  We shall see.

The Passion Vines is struggling to make a come back of sorts.  The grass hoppers did not play nicely, and they suffered a bit, plus there is no rain.  This one lovely bloom was in evidence this afternoon, so that was great.  If the two vines can make it through the winter, I think we will be okay.  The Mexican Bird of Paradise has made a stunning recovery in this its' second year, so that means there is still hope for all the plants.  And just in case you were wondering, the Morning Glories are actually doing very nicely, thank you for asking.

I was able to make lots of accomplishments today, and that was good.  Tomorrow will be more desk time, so that is always welcomed.  It will also be a long day, I have a 7 o'clock appointment at the car dealership, and a dinner tomorrow night.  LONG DAY.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PASSION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment