Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2013 - Day 254/111 - Wednesday...

The fact that I choose not to opine about the obvious should not lead you to believe that I am unaware.

Did I mention to you that I am happy (really happy) to be home?  There was one small problem today; the Hotel coffee was REALLY bad and not very strong, so today, being back on my usual and hearty blend, I was in overdrive for most of the day.  I need to make a note of that the next time I travel.  BUT, what could make a homecoming better than home made Gumbo with fresh okra and tomatoes from the neighbors?  I'm just saying...

I was able to get a lot of work accomplished today.  Only one meeting to attend and a couple of errands to run.  Much of the same tomorrow, and my day Friday is Noon and beyond heavy.

I am the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GUMBO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment