Thursday, September 5, 2013

2013 - Day 248/117 - Thursday...

In the last couple days we have received 0.25" of rain here on the edge of nowhere.  That may not sound like anything big to some of the thousands of entry aficionados out there in web-land, but it is a big deal to us, we are happy for anything we can get.  And our neighbors Randy and Irene did not even get that much.  Rain is a funny thing.  We have received a trace of rain this afternoon, and are hoping for more tonight. The clouds look like we might get some, but you never know.

Today was really a kind of fun day; you should never judge a book by their covers.  I expected some really smart folks were geniuses (and they turned out not to be) and I expected some other folks to not be geniuses (and it turns out they very well may be).

I had a PM meeting in the AM to begin with, and there were a couple meetings contained within that meeting.  THEN, I had a couple meetings at the Board, with a little spacer in between so I could make some phone calls.  I headed back where I was confronted with two sets of geniuses; one set actually turned out to be genius material, the other set not so much.  See the paragraph above.

I wonder what tomorrow has in store.  I have a pretty good idea, but I will wait and see.  At least tomorrow should have a pretty good photo or two, since I will be broadcasting from Big-D.

Day two (or three) of the kinder-gentler Bill experiment, not sure how much longer I can last.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GENIUSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment