Friday, September 20, 2013

2013 - Day 263/102 - Friday...

Boy Dog Update:  Not much news.  The vet says he can stand up for a few seconds, but then he is down again.  Still being sociable, still eating, just no walking.  She has some concerns that he is too big for the ambulatory aid but she will do a bit of research.  I think we may go for a visit tomorrow.

It rained a good bit in these parts today.  In the past 36 hours, we have recorded about 2.7" of rain, and it is still a little dribbly outside.  It is supposed to rain some more, and there is a cold front on the way.  Right now it is about 70 degrees outside, I am thinking about putting on a cardigan and building a fire.  BUT, it will be back up in the middle 90's next week, after a couple days with highs in the seventies and eighties.  This is a photo of me going out to check the meters and the girls.  I am prepared for high water.  The rain has certainly cut down on the egg production, we only got three eggs today.

I am expecting a calm weekend.  I hope it rains all day tomorrow so I will have a convenient excuse for not doing anything.  Hopefully I will be able to get the cattle fed and do some chores on Sunday.  The only problem with rain is that it will cause the grass to grow, which means it will have to be cut.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment