Friday, September 6, 2013

2013 - Day 249/116 - Friday...

I am writing this journal entry in segments.

First segment:  I was up a little later than usual, and got to have breakfast (egg pile) with Jody before I headed off to the Board.  New Member Orientation is always fun, and there were over 100 new members of the Association there.  After the orientation, I headed off to the office, with the goal of leaving the office by 11.  I was only an hour late, but I was home and packed and on the road by about 12:30.  I made it to Dallas with no issues, although I was working and talking on the phone most of the time, and almost did not pay attention and was travelling on gas fumes.  Everything worked out okay though.
Second Segment: Okay, I am in Dallas, and I am just about to head off to tonight’s function.  Going to the Loft at Gilley’s for a Women’s Council of REALTORS® function.  I am supposed to meet in the Hotel Lobby in 9 minutes.  It should be fun, I will check in with you later.
Third Segment:  Okay, I am back with the final installment for the day.  I went with a great group of folks to the Women’s Council Event at the Loft at Gilley’s.  Loud, REALLY LOUD, crowded, good food great folks.  I did not stay long, too LOUD for me.  I got a ride back to the Hotel, and pretty much camped out in the Lobby Bar, which was absolutely great.  Folks were coming and going and everyone was having a good time.
Time to call it a night, first class is 7:45 in the morning.
Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOUDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment