Friday, September 13, 2013

2013 - Day 256/109 - Friday...

There is no amount of manipulation in the world that can save this photo.  It is just a bad photo, that is all that can be said about it.  It is a photo of some of the chickens taken this evening after Jody and I got home from dinner.  We went into Georgetown to the Catfish Parlour for dinner, good fried catfish and some fried shrimp.  Fried French Fries.  Fried Hush P
uppies.  Are you catching on to the trend here.  And no, it is not that we are going to have fried chicken for dinner tomorrow night.

But I digress...I needed a picture for this journal entry, so I went into the chicken coop after dark and thought that would be a good photo and as long as I was in there I may as well take an inventory.  It have been about six weeks since I counted to see if everyone was still around, but they are.  Twenty-8 girls all present and accounted for.  But they were not happy to be interrupted in their evening ritual, but what is done is done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment