Friday, September 27, 2013

2013 - Day 270/95 - Friday...

Okay, you might remember that yesterdays entry was not posted until today because I was not in a journaling mode until it was today, but I dated it yesterday because these things go in order and I am too OCC to deviate from the routine.  But you will all be happy to know that today's entry is being completed today and posted today, because it is still today.

I slept in my Camp Office accommodations until 7:38 this morning which gave me 22 minutes (okay, why should I think anyone would arrive before 8 o'clock) to get ready for the day.  Bed collapsed, shaved, brushed and most of the really important things accomplished (coffee, too) before 8 o'clock, and all was pretty much okay.  The only thing I forgot to pack for my adventure was a towel, but the little dispensed wipes in the bathroom did the deed pretty efficiently.  I have to admit, it was not the most comfortable night I have spent in a while, but I think as it occurs another couple times that I will have the routine down pretty well and it can only get better.  Oh yeah, there is a pretty good chance of rain over the next 48 hours or so.  I may need to feed the cattle tomorrow instead of Sunday, just to be safe.  I will play it by ear.

I do not really think it will be 2:30 in the morning before I get to sleep to many times, so that is a redeeming factor.

Stayed in the office and worked most of the day.  We had our Thursday PM in the AM meeting on Friday instead of Thursday, but I do not really want to get started down that path again.  You see, Thursday was yesterday and Friday was today, and ...

I left the office about 2:30 to get my hair cut at 3.  I made it home before 5 PM which is a feat all in itself.  The next two weekends (not this coming weekend) will be CRAZY because ACL Festival will be happening.  The City will be Full 'O Freaks!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FULL OF FREAKS I SAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment