Wednesday, September 25, 2013

2013 - Day 268/97 - Wednesday...

This is what a broody chicken looks like.  All they  (there are two of them) do all day is sit on a fake egg waiting for it to hatch.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news girls, but do you remember those drag queen hens that USED to be hanging out in the coop with you?  And do you remember that they are no longer around?  And did you even BOTHER to read that book (with all the gross pictures) that I bought you that explained everything about the chickens and the bees?  DID YOU?  So let me reinforce to you, there ain't nothing gonna be hatching around these parts of the edge of nowhere.  I'm just saying!

Hey Mike?  What days is it?  Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike?  What day is it?  I love that commercial.

Boy Dog update:  I think the Boy Dog is making progress and it is about to put Jody and me in the hospital.  At this point, he prefers to sleep in short spells, not all through the night like we are used to.  He is back and forth like a fiddler's elbow that Boy Dog.  And the delirium it produces within me makes me post stupid things in my journal.  I'm just saying.

I will be spending the night in Austin tomorrow.  There is a City Council meeting to attend, and I do not expect it to be over until (maybe) 1 o'clock Friday morning.  That is what they get for screening their calls and not getting business taken care of during normal business hours.  It will all be fine, though, although it may make me a little bit crabby; it should be good for reading though, when I finally get the post completed.  Tune in sometime Friday to see Thursday's entry.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HUMP DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment