Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2013 - Day 267/98 - Tuesday...

The Boy Dog kept us up most of the night.  Okay, I finally got to sleep around 11:30 and the Boy Dog kept Jody up most of the night.  Finally about 3 AM, with the dog no where in site, Jody came back in the house and left a note on my desk that the Boy Dog was outside, probably on the porch by the time I got up and in the office.  I had spent a little time when I got up looking for him, and when I saw the note, I went and looked and there he was.  Then I got a mirror and put under his nose to make sure he was breathing, and came back inside and got my day started.  He spent most of the morning outside, and that is where he is now.  He has NEVER spent a night outside as long as we have had him until last night.  If he goes through this tonight, I hope we can coax him into the dog yard by the side of the house, it will make me feel a little better that other predators getting hold of him.

This is a photo of some rain lillie's that have sprung up since the rains last week.  There are several patches of them here and there, and there was one patch being visited by a really pretty yellow moth (maybe a butterfly, I did not pay attention in that class).  They will last for a day or two and be gone until the next good rain.

It was a pretty good day in the office, doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Our office is a condo, and there was an Association meeting at noon and that was pretty fun.  You should never miss a meeting of a small Association for fear of being voted into one office or another.  That is the way it works.  I then had a 4 o'clock meeting, details of which I will reveal to you at a later time.  Thursday will be a busy day; there is a City Council meeting that I will be attending, and I fear it may go on until the wee hours of the morning.  I expect to carry a bag with me just in case I do not make it home.  I have slept in worse places than my office in the past, it will not be anything remarkable.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LILLIE'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment