Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2014 - Day 324/21 - Wednesday...

NOTICE:  The sole criteria for choosing the photo to accompany tonight's journal entry was (drum roll) the photo that included the least number of visible chins.  Today was my last scheduled appearance on the KVUE Mid-Day News.  Once a month for the past year I have done a piece on real estate topics in the Austin Market.  It was fun, I got to know these folks pretty well, and I will miss that. 

My first meeting this morning was at 7:30, and then I was at the Board three or four times after that.  I have another meeting that begins tonight at 7PM, so it has been a full and busy day.  It has also (so far) been a full and busy week.  Tapers off somewhat tomorrow and slows down pretty well on Friday.  I think next week will be much quieter.

I ordered a sandwich to be delivered tonight since I am still in town, and the lady on the phone "upsold" me a dill pickle.  And then when it was delivered, there was no dill pickle.  Now that is a really good profit margin on that pickle.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DILL PICKLES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment