Sunday, December 7, 2014

2014 - Day 341/24 - Sunday...

Okay, the score at the half is all tied up; Evans 1, Speckles 1.  I think Evans' offense was a little bit better than Speckles, and he did lead in total yardage.  The Speckles man is now confined with TWO (not one, TWO) fences between him and the alluring sireen at the neighbors.  AND the fence is all fired up and making good use of the new charger that I bought last week.  When I went out there to check on them this morning, the alluring sireen was all ensconced within a couple hay bales, looking like something out of a manger scene.  She is just alluring enough to get the Speckles Man to was his vessel against the rocks and be lost at sea.  We shall see what the week brings.  One good sign is that I can hear no bellowing out in the back pastures.  Always a good sign.

After I got Speckles back onto our property, I put a bale of hay out in the cross-fenced pasture, and it seemed that his interest was more towards filling his stomach with hay than it was to love-making and trespassing.  After that, it was a good cleaning of the stove and the chicken coop, and then it was time for me to hit the big blue chair.

Did I mention that I am practically crippled after the day?  We will see how ambulatory I am tomorrow morning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIE SCORE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment