Thursday, December 4, 2014

2014 - Day 338/27 - Thursday...

Don't be talkin' no smack talk about the Bobble-Head-Bill, you hear me?  Bobble-Head-Bill can take your puny Bobble-Head any day of the week with his Bobble-Spring tied behind his back.  You get it? 

It is Thursday, which means it is one day away from Friday.  That is not a bad thing!  I got a little bit of work done today, along with some other stuff.  Okay, it was mostly stuff, but it was a good day!  Office work in the morning, office lunch for a late birthday luncheon, then a listing appointment in the afternoon.  Life is good.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day, too.  New member orientation in the morning, office work in the late afternoon, phone call early afternoon with a client out of the country, and then I will go visit Emily in the late(r) part of the afternoon.  If she agrees to another selfie with me, that will make my numbers go up dramatically.  Emily is a big site-draw, not that I'm jealous or anything, but a cover photo with Emily and an Emily update is going to put my blog hits go through the roof.

Stay tuned!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMILY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment