Saturday, December 13, 2014

2014 - Day 347/18 - Saturday...

The mystery of the thump goes on, as evidenced by sightings of BOTH cats today.  Earlier this morning we saw Barney (looking none the worse for wear, and kind of chubby actually) walking across the patio towards the back porch.  I saw her go to the food bowl, sniff at it and walk away.  When I reported that to Jody, he put some canned cat food out for her, and oh my, she decided to make a U-turn and come back and stay awhile.  Later in the afternoon, Jody and I went to Marble Falls to have dinner with Candy and Mike and to then go see their Christmas Trail of Lights (very nice by the way), and as we were coming down the road towards the house, there were both cats crossing the road towards the house.  Yep, so both cats are accounted for (and they were acting VERY chummy, too), so we have no idea what in the hell was thumping outside the house the other night.

Dinner with Candy and Mike was very nice too, but I am old, and it is past my bedtime.  It is after dark for Pete's sake!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THUMPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment