Monday, December 1, 2014

2014 - Day 335/30 - Monday...

We went from a high temperature yesterday in the 80's to a high temperature today in the 60's.  And that was at midnight last night.  Temps lowered throughout the day, right now it is 41 degrees on the edge of nowhere, and it is supposed to get close to the freezing mark by tomorrow morning.  I do not actually think it is going to freeze, but it will be close.  This particular spot on the edge of nowhere is on a high place, and we are usually three or four degrees warmer than other places around us.  That is a good thing in cooler weather, but I have not really put that theory into study during the hottest times of the summer.  BUT, it is cool enough that I am glad that I cleaned out the stove yesterday, and there is a lovely fire burning right now.  Jody likes that!

I did a lot of running around today, which included getting my hair cut.  Just in case you were wondering, I try to get my hair cut on the last Friday of the month or the first Monday of the month.  Nothing OCD about that, nothing at all.  Errands here and there, all day meeting tomorrow, all day meeting on Wednesday, and then a break on Thursday and Friday.  I have a lunch meeting on Thursday, and a listing appointment on Thursday afternoon.  Telephone appointment on Friday afternoon.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment