Sunday, December 14, 2014

2014 - Day 348/17 - Sunday...

Last night Jody and I went to Marble Falls and had dinner with Candy and Mike, and then went and walked through their Trail of Lights.  Very nice, lots of fun, very pretty right there on the river.  This is a photo of the two of us in one of the light tunnels.

It continued raining off and on all day today, and I just got in from taking the trash up to the road.  Miguel had taken the can up earlier, but I emptied the cans inside the house and took it out.  Naturally, as so as I stepped out of the garage the heavens opened up and came down until I was thoroughly soaked.  I now have various articles of clothing strewn about the house.  I could put them in the dryer but that is too logical for me at this given time.

Not sure what the coming week will hold, but it looks to be relatively calm.  I expect to take Friday off since I think there will be some cattle divestiture on that day.  Stay tuned.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment