Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 - Day 357/8 - Tuesday...

The downtown birds have discovered the feeder on the balcony outside my office.  I think they have the capability of going through some seed, too.  There is a variety of birds congregating out there; doves, grackles, and little birds that I do not know the names of.  It is an interesting show anyway.  They do freak out (not like the Twilight Zone or anything) whenever I go in or out of the office, but I think they will figure it out that I am not going to walk out the door while they are consuming the seed du jour.

I will head into the office tomorrow morning, and then head back out later and make my way home for the four day weekend.

It has cooled off here in the last twenty four hours, threats of a light freeze possible, maybe a little bit of rain.  We have received about 0.07" since this morning, and there is the possibility of more on the way.  Hard freeze predicted for the New Year.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIRDS (BUT NOT FREAKY), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment