Friday, December 26, 2014

2014 - Day 360/5 - Friday...

It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday.  It's Friday, rinse, repeat.  It's Friday.  If you don't believe me, just look at the subject of this journal entry.  FRIDAY!

It was in the 70's today, and it is not supposed to get out of the 50's tomorrow, but that is still okay.  We had some little spritzes of rain, and that was not terrible either.  Rain is back in the forecast, and the clouds are rolling back in.  Big breezes from the south, but they are supposed to turn around and be from the north by morning.  I have the stove cleaned out and ready for a new fire.

After we took the Boy Dog for a ride, we both went down for naps, and then we decided to do a tour of a couple shopping centers within a 100 mile radius of the edge of nowhere.  Okay, I exaggerate.  Shopping centers within a sixty mile radius of the edge of nowhere.  I have to admit, it was a pretty darned successful campaign, and I think it may just be repeated tomorrow. 

We did stop at the Elevation Burger at Northcross, one of my favorite places for a healthy, greasy organic natural burger and fries (fried in olive oil).  It was Jody's first time there, not sure if he liked the burger as much as I do but he proclaimed that the chocolate shake was excellent.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment