Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 - Day 351/14 - Wednesday...

And so it begins.  I always knew it would.  About a month ago when I went to Houston for a class, I discovered I made my hotel reservation for the wrong night.  And there was no room at the Inn.  Last week when I stayed in Austin for most of the week, I left the house without most of my jewelry.  I spent the better part of the week twisting and 'gnatting' imaginary pieces of jewelry.  Today, I left the house without my wallet, and I did not even know it until I was busy ordering pies for Christmas, and did not have my credit cards.  Do any of my older friends remember if this is how it started for you?  Can you remember anything?

I remember rain.  It started raining this afternoon, and it is supposed to rain through late Friday.  It looks like we might have a little bit of a reprieve tomorrow afternoon (assuming I can remember what day it is tomorrow), but I have a suspicion that my plans for Friday will be cancelled.  That is not the worst thing that can happen, so I will just roll with it.

Be warned:  I am expecting to be a nice person through the rest of the year.  Some sort of unexpected niceness may be played upon you when you least expect it.  I tried to practice niceness today, and it was met with some degree of difficulty.  You have been warned.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LAPSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment