Friday, December 19, 2014

2014 - Day 353/12 - Friday...

So, it seems that I am not over-burdened with common sense, either.  It did rain overnight, and that is a good thing since I had already terminated the cattle relocation effort.  It rained REALLY HARD for about 20 seconds, and that was it.  It did thunder a time or two, and the Boy Dog did very well, he did not even stir.  If that is any indication of what I have to look forward to, my hearing should be the next thing to go.  We recorded 0.59" of rain, so is better than some, not as good as others.  I did make it to the Habitat Blitz Build Dedication, and it was interesting because I was the one taking photos of the KVUE folks instead of the other way around.  My friend Aaron took this action-shot, and another friend Steve was the spokesperson on behalf of the Board.  A good time was had by all, and I am looking forward to the next build next year.

Jody and I had tamales and chili for dinner tonight.  We were not expecting the tamales to arrive until Monday, so that was an extra nice surprise.  I am thinking I should have some pie (we're gonna need more pie) just to kind of keep the momentum going.  There is not nearly enough methane in the atmosphere, PLUS I need to store up for going to get firewood tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PAY IT FORWARD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment