Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 - Day 358/7 - Christmas Eve...

Okay, it is Christmas Eve, and this (not so little elf) recently stabbed himself with what could well be the sharpest fork in the dishwasher.  No blood (I am really surprised) but it hurt like crazy.  I did get up and go into the office for a little while this morning.  En route, I made a couple stops, picking up this and that.  And then deliveries began, and then home.  Once home, deliveries commenced again, and now back home, settled in for the duration (until morning at least).

We have a fire in the stove, the girls are all tucked in (and all accounted for) and they are enjoying the radiant heat of a new heat lamp bulb in their coop.  It is supposed to be coolish (possible freeze) overnight, so I replaced the other heat lamp bulb that croaked earlier this season.  They just don't make things like they used to Martha!  It is Christmas after all, so they deserved a new bulb.

The great weather prognosticators are predicting a possibility of precipitation in the seven day, and the threat of more possible freezes before the new year.  We did record 0.08" or rain overnight, and about 0.02" since then.

Enjoy your evening.  I finished off the pie from Thanksgiving last night, just in time for more pies.  I think I hear a box of wine (whine) calling my name.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FORKED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment