Thursday, December 11, 2014

2014 - Day 345/20 - Thursday...

This was the night of our annual Holiday gathering at the office.  It was a blast, thanks to all the folks that worked so hard to put it all together.  That would be EVERYONE at Austin REAL Pros EXCEPT ME.  I just sat there and took advantage of all their hard work.  Special kudos to my friend and business partner (and the first person I met when I moved to Austin in 1985) Carrie.  This photo was taken by another good friend of mine, Skip.  Thanks Skip!

Otherwise, this was a really good day.  I got to sleep a little later than usual (til 6AM), and it was a pretty calm and reasonable day.  I think overall, the world is a little bit of a better place after today.  And if everyone you know and care about is not better now than they were this morning, you can fix that tomorrow!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BETTERING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment