Sunday, December 21, 2014

2014 - Day 355/10 - Sunday...

Okay, so this if kind of freaky in a Twilight Zone kind of way.  Jody and I went to dinner this afternoon at Michael and Lynda's home in West Austin, and we were joined by Josh, Mary Ann and Mary.  That's not the freaky part.  Dinner was great, we exchanged gifts, had some dessert and overall a great time was had by all.  That's not the freaky part either.  We got in the car to come home, and we got home about 7 o'clock.  We are almost to the freaky part.  I unloaded the car, went into the bedroom and put on my pink knockoff Crocs and went out to read meters and put the girls to bed.  Almost.  As I was walking over to the chicken coop to close their fenced in area, I spied something by the chicken feeder, and as I got closer, I realized it was the 'possum.  It did not move (it's a 'possum, get it?).  I took several photos of it, and it still never moved.  I turned my back for 5 seconds to secure the coop gate, and turned back and it was GONE!  VANISHED.  DID NOT MAKE A SOUND CREEPY VANISHED.  TWILIGHT ZONE FREAKY VANISHED.

That was the freaky part.  What do you think?

I did go into the coop to make sure all the girls were accounted for, and to gather up eggs.  All the girls were there, got the eggs, and got back inside without being attacked by the freaky vanishing 'possum.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FREAKINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment