Friday, December 5, 2014

2014 - Day 339/26 - Friday...

Today had its share of ups and downs, but the ups definitely ruled.  I will talk about the ups, not the downs.  Pay attention.

First off was a visit to the board to participate in the new member orientation.  I do PAC and Ethics, definitely something I enjoy and I think the new members learn something by the time I have finished.  Then to my office to speak with a couple clients (one in person and one via long distance).  Check.  Then it was off to visit Emily and to see my journal hits jump dramatically just because I posted an "ussie".  That's okay, I can take it.  Emily is definitely more popular than I am, and I can accept that fact and I am comfortable being able to admit that.

I think we both had a great time talking and gossiping, I know for sure I did.  I miss Emily, happy that I am able to go and visit her, and glad that we get to visit every now and then.

Deeds, A
ctions, Changes, EMILY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment