Thursday, December 25, 2014

2014 - Day 359/6 - Christmas Day...

Jody and I both hope you enjoyed your day, and got everything that you wanted.  Just in case you did not get everything you wanted, there is always tomorrow.

This is what it looks like when you let the girls loose on Christmas morning.  Straight to the chicken feed.  It is kind of the same thing inside the house, too.  Straight to the pie!  Well, actually, I have not had any pie today (yet).  I am working up to it.  So far, I have had several cookies, one piece of fudge, some turkey, sweet potato and peas.  I think I might be burned out on pie, but I will do my best to overcome that before I go to bed this evening.

We did as little as we (I) possibly could today.  I rode with Jody while he took the Boy Dog for a ride, then I took a nap.  I went out into the front barn and did some early American engineering to get the LED shop lights to come on when I switch on the main lights.  They work, it is not pretty, but I will work on pretty tomorrow when Home Depot is open.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ENGINEERING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! All that talk of pies sent Lynda to the Gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete