Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2014 - Day 336/29 - Tuesday...

This is kind of the way I feel right now.  A HOT MESS!  It is kind of an indication of how my day went.  A HOT MESS!  I hope it is not an indication of how the rest of my week will be!  I don't think so, really.  Things are slackening up as we get towards the end of the week.

Today I had an all day meeting, and that was a good and productive thing.  No more meetings for this particular group until January.  Tomorrow is my last Board meeting as President of our Association, and I am conflicted about it. I have enjoyed it very much, and will miss the interaction and the good work that we (all the Directors) do as a Board.  As was coined by one of my mentors, today I am a peacock, tomorrow I will be a feather duster.

Boo-Hoo!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MESSES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment