Sunday, November 30, 2014

2014 - Day 334/31 - Sunday...

There is not a cricket to be found outside our house on the edge of nowhere.  Neither Jody nor I have seen a cricket outside the house this year.  Not even in the garage.  That is because all the crickets are INSIDE the house.  Live crickets.  Dead crickets (often in multiples).  Crippled crickets.  Fornicating (allegedly) crickets.  I say allegedly because I have never seen a movie or power-point presentation on the mating habits of crickets.  Not even in Junior High School Health Class.  Chirping Crickets.  Hiding Crickets (preferably in the t-shirt or pull-over jacket I put on after rising from a troubled nights sleep.  That is because there are crickets in the bed clothes.  I do not think the crickets sleep, I think they just die.  No crickets outside, but plenty of crickets (see above) inside.

The same with leaves.  No leaves on the trees or shrubbery or ground out here on the edge of nowhere.  They are all in the pool.  Don't believe me?  Ask Denny!

And don't get me started about chicken sh*t.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRICKETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment