Thursday, November 13, 2014

2014 - Day 317/48 - Thursday...

You are welcome to your own opinion, but this is mine:  Nothing (and I mean that), NOTHING in close proximity to a urinal in a public men's room should be emblazoned with the logo Nut-Locker.  It is just not rational to me, and if you have a differing opinion, please feel free to comment, but please also provide the rationale.

Having arrived in Houston yesterday with no overnight kit and no hotel rom, I think I survived pretty well.  Before leaving the office yesterday, I was able to scrounge up a tooth brush and a disposable razor, so I thought I was pretty well set.  It was only after I completed my shower and was drying my hair that I remembered that I also was not endowed with a brush or a comb.  SO...I adopted the look of one of the three stooges for the day...or maybe a combination of them all (except for the one with no hair, with apologies to David and a plethora of other friends).  And I made it through the day pretty much unscathed and arrived home on the edge of nowhere (because that is further than the middle of nowhere) all safe and sound.

Tomorrow will indeed be another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NUT-LOCKER (OFGS), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment