Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2014 - Day 329/36 - Tuesday...

Okay, I am running out of time.  Tomorrow is the last work day of this week, and I have just about got everything done.  Persistence is a good thing, if you're me, not if you're the other guys.  But who could possibly refuse my wonderful smile and my happy demeanor.  It seems no one can!  I got to do a test drive today at the Capitol with my CHA license.  In like a breeze, no questions.  Of course Carrie had no issues either, but all she had on her was a drivers license and a credit card.  BUT it worked, and that is all that matters.  I think it will get a little bit more use next year with the Legislature is in session.  I think it is going to be one of those years.

I have a few things on  my list that I will get checked off tomorrow, and then it will be four days of sleeping late and taking it easy.  And then there is the first half of next week...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EASY IN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment