Saturday, November 22, 2014

2014 - Day 326/39 - Saturday...

For all practical purposes, it has rained all day.  Well, perhaps I exaggerate that just a teensy little bit.  For all practical purposes, I has rained all day when there was something else I could have been doing, but it was raining so I couldn't do it.  Overnight, we had about 0.16" of rain.  Since I emptied the gauge this morning, we have had over an inch, and it is still raining.  Jody and I went into town (left the edge of nowhere at about 5 o'clock) to attend the Austin Empty Bowl Project Preview Party, and it was raining.  We made it to the party, and we could hear the thunder and all, and they made an announcement that there were more storms coming (all the business had been taken care of) and there was a grand exodus.  We made it home with no issues.

Tomorrow will be the actual event, come on out if you get a chance and buy a bowl (hand made by local potters) and get some soup, listen to some music, have a nice time.  All the weather is supposed to be done soon after midnight, and it is supposed to be a beautiful day!  I will be easy
to spot, just ask for the "trash man".

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment