Saturday, November 29, 2014

2014 - Day 333/32 - Saturday...

It was 77 degrees in Austin today, probably the same out here on the edge of nowhere.  This is a photo of the sunset, very pretty indeed.

After sleeping late, I made a pile of eggs for me and Jody, and then I headed into Austin to run some errands and do some other secret stuff.  Just stuff.  I did go to the office to check things out.  Okay, I also did a little bit for the economy today.  Did some small shopping.  Something that has never happened before, happened today.  I was taking bales of hay out to the cattle this afternoon, and I cold not get the first bale off the hay fork.  I had to peel that sucker off like an onion.  There is hay strewn from one end to the other out there.  The second bale cooperated as was expected, but you never know what is going t happen out here.  After that, I gathered up Jody and we went back into Georgetown for lunch, cam home and we both went down for naps.

Tomorrow is chicken coop cleaning day, and more fence work.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAY BALES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment