Tuesday, November 18, 2014

2014 - Day 322/43 - Tuesday...

Oh Siri, you silly, SILLY girl you.  It's kind of like you are a genie in the phone, but you are a cantankerous little devil deep down inside, aren't you.  You do give me good driving directions, I have to admit, but you are not worth crap when it comes to finding a phone number for the place across the street.  Admit it.  Whenever you are asked to locate the closest so-and-so, you seem totally incapable of giving me you full attention.  And just today, you erased all my calendars from my phone.  POOF!  You freakin' little...  Oh, sorry, this is a family oriented journal.  But it took me until just now to figure this whole charade out, and it was right in the palm of my hand the whole time.  I have been accused time and again for "obviously pushing the wrong button" or even "I guess we'll just have to do a factory restore" or "I don't know how you manage to f up your phone all the time".  But it is really you, isn't it.  It never occurred to me.  I think you are actually the opposite of artificial intelligence.  Are you in cahoots with a dude named HAL?  I used to think it was the GOOGLES that I loathed and despised, but I now find that it is you , little Miss Siri.  Why I oughtta...

MEDIC!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SIRI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment