Monday, November 3, 2014

2014 - Day 307/58 - Monday...

This is verification that fact is stranger than friction.  HAHA, I'm just gonna leave that in there because I think it is funny.

I had white bread for dinner tonight.  Of course, it was accompanied by a few other things as well.  The Lutheran's (one of the three sets) in Walburg celebrated their Wurstfest tonight, always on the first Monday in November. I think this is our sixth Wurstfest, having closed on this house in October of 2009 (we think).  This year was MUCH better than last year, so we are happy with that.  I tell you, they have it down to a science and everything runs very smoothly.  The only challenge is that you have to go inside and sit down to eat if you want dessert.  That just seems wrong.  Another set of Lutherans will be having their Chili Supper on November 11th.  I have never noticed that they had a Chili Supper before, but they now have a sign outside the church, so they are promoting it.  I think we will try it if the have a drive through-working.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WURSTFEST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment