Wednesday, November 26, 2014

2014 - Day 330/35 - Wednesday...

Repeat after me; today is not Friday.  If you don't believe me, just look at the title of this journal entry.  It was a ridiculously busy day, again not with work accomplishments, just with stuff.  Stuff here and stuff there, and most of the stuff got done, not all of it, but most of it.  I will be able to accomplish the rest of it in the next three days though, in that I am confident.

It seems we now have two cats hanging around the house.  I was back in the lab late this afternoon and happened to glance out the door t see a grey cat looking back at me.  I think we were both kind of surprised at that, I know for sure I was.  A little while later, there was Barney hunkering down beneath one of the tables out on the back patio.  I wonder how many cats we will end up with.  I guess it was inevitable that, if you have one cat (okay it is not like Barney actually belongs to us) you will most likely wind up with another cat.  Where will this end?  Where do these cats come from?  I know we live on "Abandon Your Animals Boulevard", but this is getting just (maybe) a little bit out of control.

And the coyotes are having a party across the street.  Survival of the fittest out here on the edge of nowhere!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment