Friday, November 7, 2014

2014 - Day 311/54 - Friday...

Okay, so...today may or may not have been a good day...it is all up for you to decide.  These are things that may or may not have happened today...

10.  I may or may not have laughed my ass off today.
  9.  I may or may not have had some key lime pie today/tonight,
  8.  I may or may not have told the best dirty joke of the day.
  7.  I may or may not have listened to what OTHER folks thought were really funny jokes.
  6.  I may or may not have learned what a "hoo-hoo" is or is not.
  5.  I may or may not have had an in depth discussion about the gaseous properties of flour.
  4.  I may or may not have determined the differences between curtains, ashtrays, pizza pies and Volkswagons.
  3.  I may or may not have been a "walk-on" in a movie being filmed in New Orleans.
  2.  I may or may not have laughed deliriously for the first time in a long time at jokes that were not funny.
  1.  AND I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE MADE FRIENDS WITH THE COUPLE AT THE NEXT TABLE AND ENCOURAGED THEM TO "PAY IT FORWARD".

It is all up for you to determine...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MAYBE I DID, MAYBE I DIDN'T, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment