Friday, November 21, 2014

2014 - Day 324/41 - Friday...

The devil has been busy beating his wife all day today.  Pouring down rain and the sun is shining to beat the band! 

I am pretty darned happy that today is Friday, even though that also means a dearth of television programming.  I think I will be able to keep myself busy.  Speaking of rain (see above), it is supposed to rain overnight and for most of the day and night tomorrow.  BUT, Sunday is supposed to be a beautiful day.  That will work out because that is the day of the annual Austin Empty Bowl Project.  Every year on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, folks line up around the building to get a hand made bowl, some bread and soup, and listen to some local music.  This year will be no exception, and it is always a great event.  We have been long-term sponsors of the event, and continue to do so.  If you want to know more, go to http://www.austinemptybowl.org/ and find out all about it.  On Sunday I will be volunteering as the TRASH MAN, and I have to tell you, I do a pretty darned good job!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRASH MAN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment