Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2014 - Day 309/56 - Wednesday...

Well, when I got up this morning, we had (as I recall) 0.66" of rain in the official gauge.  It rained pretty much all day, and the rain followed me to New Orleans (if it is not here yet, it is on its' way).  At last count, Jody said there was another 3/4" or so in the gauge, so that is pretty good.

I got to the Hotel in New Orleans about 5 o'clock this afternoon, and I have not left the room, but I have made some great accomplishments in answering e-mails and getting a little bit of work done!  I have no idea what the local television channels are, and I am freezing.  BUT, I love the bed side lamps.  They are beautiful (a little bit commercial) and very nice heavy (maybe) crystal.  Not sure if they will fit in the suitcases but I can ship them.  They are really nice!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LAMPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment