Tuesday, November 4, 2014

2014 - Day 308/57 - Tuesday...

This is strictly my opinion, but I believe that if the girls had a choice, they would prefer more daylight without all the bother of clocks being set backwards of forward.  However that needs to be done, they are in.  Maybe me too.  Why can't it just be 50/50?  I was on the expressway (oxymoron) this afternoon at about 5:15, and it was almost dark.  Given there were LOTS of clouds, and spritzing rain, it was still dark.  At 5:15.  By the time I got home, it WAS dark.  That is just not right.  So, this is what the girls look like on their respective roosts.  I think there are a dozen of them in this photo, which means there are 14 more in other spots in the coop.  Vera is in this group somewhere, I expect.

It is supposed to rain all night tonight, most of the day tomorrow and into tomorrow night.  I am scheduled to head to New Orleans tomorrow afternoon, so that should be interesting.  I expect the rains will follow me, and maybe I will see the sun again on Thursday or Friday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DARK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment