Monday, November 24, 2014

2014 - Day 328/37 - Monday...

I am sorry to report but this three day week is just really not going to work for e.  I have too much stuff to do to cram it all into three days.  And the first three days of next week are jam packed as well.  What to do, what to do, what to do...

I was super happy to go and visit my dear DEAR friend Emily today and have lunch with her.  We sat in the restaurant and gossipped and laughed and laughed and laughed!  It was a blast, and I do not want to wait that long to go visit again.  Right about now she and her boys (all
three of them) should be enjoying some pie and collapsing into sugar shock.  What could be better than that? 

I actually did get a lot of stuff done today.  Stuff, not work.  I got very little work done at all.  Just stuff.  I expect to get more stuff done tomorrow.

Oh, an I have decided on the theme for February (traditionally the theme month on the blog).  February, 2015 theme:  Who can I blame?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMILY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment