Saturday, November 15, 2014

2014 - Day 319/46 - Saturday...

Let us begin with this query:  Who in the HELL would ever need to visit the web site www.doiwantarootcanal.com?  I do not need to visit that site to get the answer.  I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER to that question, and I expect there are a bunch more stupid questions that I already know the answer to.  I heard an advertisement for this place on the radio today, and I was just kind of struck dumb.  Okay, dumber than usual.  Just to make sure that I was not hallucinating, I visited the site, and they even know he answer.  The answer is NO! 

But I digress...

It was a quiet day on the edge of nowhere, I made it into Bartlett this morning and bought two hay rings for the cattle, two bags of bird seed (I am going to try and grow my own birds, Jody is not in favor of it, but I am going to give it a shot) and two bales of cedar shavings for the girls.  We had a guy come out and replace the garage door opener, and I tried following the directions that were provided to me by the manufacturers help desk for the NEW weather station, and that did not work, either.  Perhaps we are not destined for a new, advanced weather station.  It has been dribbling from the sky for about the last five or six hours, just a fine mist, I would not expect there to be any recordable accumulation, but you never know.  Another two or three cold nights, and back up into the 70's by next weekend.

Yippee!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THE ANSWER IS NO
, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment